The LSAB has an Independent Scrutineer, Steve Ashley, and is made up of senior colleagues from a range of local agencies.
Currently the core membership of the Board is as follows:
- Blackburn with Darwen Council, (Adult Social Care, Children’s Services, Public Health, Legal Services)
- NHS Blackburn with Darwen NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospital Trust
- Lancashire Constabulary
- Voluntary, Community Faith Sector
- Care Quality Commission
- Lancashire Fire and Rescue
- Blackburn College
- Cumbria and Lancashire Community Rehabilitation Company
- NHS England
- National Probation Service
Other agencies will be co-opted as appropriate.
For further details and agency profiles, please click on the links above.
LSAB Terms of Reference
To view the LSAB Terms of Reference, please click on the link below:
LSAB Information Sharing Protocol
To view the LSAB Information Sharing Protocol, please click on the link below:
Click below to access the Board Annual Report for 2019-20