Online Learning is provided in partnership with
Online learning is an efficient resource that offers flexibility, efficiency and personalised learning.
Whilst the LSAB advocates face to face training, it recognises that this is not always possible.
In order to support our partners, the LSAB offers high quality, relevant and up-to-date online learning safeguarding courses which are designed to ensure that all staff have access to initial training that will enable them to understand and recognise potential signs of abuse or neglect.
This resource is particularly useful for inducting new staff into an organisation or department. It should be used from the first day and form part of an employee’s induction process and ongoing development.
The online learning package has been designed to support your learning in a way that allows you to learn at your own pace and gain an awareness of safeguarding adults.
- Safeguarding Children – level 1 and 2
- Safeguarding Children and Adult Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults – Level 1
- Safeguarding Adults – Level 2
- Domestic Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Neglect (Children course)
- Safer Recruitment
- Sexual Abuse and Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
- Mental Capacity Act
- Care Act – Introduction and Overview
- Care Act – Care and Support Planning
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Hidden Harm: Parental Substance Misuse, Parental Mental Ill-Health & Domestic Abuse
- Honour Based Violence and Forced Marriage
- Online Safety – Risks to Children
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Safeguarding Children in Sport
- Safeguarding Against Radicalisation – The Prevent Duty
To access and register for these courses, please follow the link below using the ‘self-register’ tab once on the site
For help and support or technical difficulties with this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org